Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

i took medical abortion pills but no bleeding occur

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
hi,..i get married on 10th Feb. and my husband stayed with me one week.after he went to his job in another country.i always had 22 days menstrual cycle. my last menses before my marriage is came on 30th Jan 2012, which were lasts 6th Feb 2012.during end of Feb i did not got my periods , i had doubt of pregnancy so i took self pregnancy test, more than seven times in different days, which shows positive results.than i took one ultrasound which also show that i am pregnant. me and My husband does not want any child right now till i got visa to stay with my husband, because it will make hard to get visa for me to stay with my husband with him in another country.so i consult on phone with my friend whose sister is a gynecologist, but she lives another city. she told me about medical abortion, i used first dose of Arthrotec 4 tablets (each contains 200 mg of Misoprostol)at 4 March 2012 8:30 p.m. under my tongue (oral), i got cramps that time, than i took second dose of misoprotol ()again 4 tablets of arthrotec. at 4th March 11:35 p.m. cramps get hard but no bleeding,..so i took third dose of 4 tablets of arthrotec again (each tablet of arthrotec contains 200 mg of misoprostol) orally at three hours later to second dose at 5 March 2012 2:30 a.m. this time i felt badly pain in my stomach and cramps that lasts 10 mins and also shivering i also felt after taking first dose to till morning that something is badly going on in my reproductive system in abdomen because there were feeling as something have got earthquake in there. . i went asleep and in morning i saw that i have very little bleeding with dark brownish minor particles on my pad. the whole day i did wait for bleeding or further cramping but nothing happens except that very little bleeding that i had on my pad,..which makes my pad a less than half dirty. afterwards i call my friend's sister(the doctor who gave me advise for medical abortion). she asked me to take now 4 tablets of cytotec. i took these tablets at 5th March 2:00 p.m. but till now i had no bleeding, i took my self pregnancy test again,it shows positive results.kindly guide me what is happening wrong with me,..? why i don't have bleeding while i have been taken 16 abortion pills oral(each tablet contains 200 mg of misoprostol)and i am 5 weeks pregnant.what should i do? do i should wait for bleeding in next 2-3 days? or should i have surgical abortion?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper anayaa
|

replied March 6th, 2012
plz i really need helpfull recommendations from all of you..its third day since i took abortion pills but still there is nothing like bleeding or anything i have,..so what should i do? should go for surgical abortion?? and if yes than when i should go? at my next week? or should i have it now? i wrote each detail in brief so can anyone help me,..i really need help,..!!
|

replied March 10th, 2012
sillymoo
HI there i took my last two misoprostol at nine o'clock last night and i have very slight bleeding but no clots. I only bleed when i go to toilet. I am only 5 weeks and three days pregnant Is this normal. I did have cramps and back ache.
|

replied March 10th, 2012
sillymoo
HI there i took my last two misoprostol at nine o'clock last night and i have very slight bleeding but no clots. I only bleed when i go to toilet. I am only 5 weeks and three days pregnant Is this normal. I did have cramps and back ache.
|

replied March 27th, 2012
helo anayaa.. from where are you?? we have the same problem here. i just found a clinic that offers surgical abortion but i still have to call the clinic..
|

replied June 1st, 2013
no bleedin after takin 12 tablets of arthrotec
I hav d exactly d same condition with anayaa, pls it just happened yesterday. What did u do to cause the miscarriage?
|