Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

I think I might be bipolar, I really need advice now!!!

Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
I think I might be bipolar. I go through stages where I'm very depressed, I just don't want to live anymore. I cut off all contact with people, delete facebook and turn off my phone. I stay in my bed and just cry. I start to get agitated, like I need to escape my body.. by this point I'm getting to impulse to cut my hair and cut myself. So I do it and it makes me feel better for a little while but then I get even more depressed because of what I've done and I feel absolutely horrible about myself. I get nasty and judgemental and I just don't want to talk to any one.. I can't see the point in life at all. Then after a few days my mood just switches, I'm totally optimistic and happy. I feel so much love for everyone and everything, I get very creative and I feel so lucky and grateful to be alive and for everything in my life. I start making life plans and feeling like I can do anything I set my mind to. This last for a while and then I go back to depression. Oh and if this makes any difference, I'm an 18 year old girl and I also have social anxiety but it's undiagnosed and untreated. I need advice!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|