Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

I think I might be Bi-Polar

Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
I have had serious issues in my childhood relating to my mothers boyfriend treating me quite badly. I am now 22 years old and I dont feel that I belong. I find it hard to sleep, when i do I have very realistic sometimes terrifying dreams. I have hardly any energy half the time and the other half I am over the top about things. I find it hard to concentrate and get distracted very easily. I go from moods of feeling like everyone loves me and the whole world is with me to feeling completely alone and worthless and feeling like no one will ever want to be with me because of the way I am. I hardly eat because I dont feel like eating. I get quite angry and upset at little things and and tend to throw things way out of proportion; regardless of the situation. I have had bouts of self harm in the past and at the moment I still cut myself occasionally to feel some relief. I hit myself in the face most days; i think because I feel that i deserve it for the way I am. I feel that I can't go on with simple things most days. I dont know where to go from here and dont know who to talk to. My GP isnt that good and after trying to talk to him about things in the past doesnt really give me any information. Please is there any one who can help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|