Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

I think I'm bi...?

Do you think i'm bi or just a follower?
follower
bi
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
So I was surfing YouTube and I cam across this girls videos. I didn't even care who she was, she was so funny. Then, i saw her Myspace and she was pretty, and i noticed she was a lesbian. At first i was lie way that interesting but then, i was like wow i think thats cool. Slowly i started liking her, like really like her. She has a girlfriend and i don't care, cause shes older than me and lives no where near me. I don't know though, am i bi or is it how cool she is that wants me to be bi? I mean I can picture myself dating a girl. Oh, if i am i am not telling my family lol. I just don't know. rainbow
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 12th, 2011
Being bi is natural jus like everything else and you shouldn't be ashamed of being bi. Your elders might tell you its just a phase and that you'll get over it and they may be right Im 17 andd I been bi for about 7 years now and Im proud of it and if your not sure if you are or not then experiment a little and find out for yourself
|

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2012
Im 14 and i am proud of being bisexual, there is nothing wrong with liking other girls. I do but they arn't my type. It dosn't matter though. Just be happy with who you are
|
Quick Reply