Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

I tested negative for herpes 2 months ago but i have pubic rash

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have tiny red dots. Some of them have white heads and look like pimples. I tried to pop a couple and no fluid comes out so they are not blisters. Alot of blood comes out. At first i didnt know this was a rash but it ithced so i scratched it. Now the rash has spread its all over my pubic area and a couple of red dots have gone on to my actual penis. I know i dont have herpes cause i was tested 2 months ago. My gf now has a mirena in and we have unprotected sex. She had a pap smear and was completely clean. What can this rash be? I stopped scratching it. Anyone have any suggestions as to a cream to use? Let me add it also spread up to my belly button area slightly. So idk where to go with this. It is not red patches or anything like that. Anyone have any ideas? What could this br? I know its not herpes cause i was tested and havent had unprotected sex with anyone else and my gf is clean.
Did you find this post helpful?
|