Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

i see floating transparent object ??

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
my left eye can see a floating transparent object When ever I try to look at it, it quikly floats away
do any body else get to notice this plzz help me!!!

waiting for your replies
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2010
these are eye floaters but is it ok if i get myself a lasic surgery with these floaters ???

im only 20
|

replied July 13th, 2010
I have had floaters myself for years, as long as I can remember. Mine are normally shaped kind of like a long snake type thing. My optometrist says they are normal and not to fear because they don’t really mean anything, but u can’t really stop them so get used to it.

I imagine laser eye surgery would be ok, as my optometrist has said that she will write me a referral for a consultation with a laser eye doctor when I want one, because you need a referral from your optometrist.
|
Tags: vision
Quick Reply