Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I really just don't feel good. Am i depressed?

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I don't know if this is the question that i should be asking a doctor but i need help. I am so afraid to face anything in life. I'm a teacher and have only been teaching for a short period of time but i think about teaching and its outcomes every second of the day. The holidays are over now and i'm back to school and i just have this horrible feeling inside. It may sound stupid but i am never happy when i think about teaching. I don't know if it is teaching that i hate or is it that i just don't feel that i am good enough in anything i do. as my parents say i have the qualifications but sometimes i feel that i overthink everything. any advice would be appreciated. I really just don't feel good right now about myself or my teaching ability.
Did you find this post helpful?
|