Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

i pee myself

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
okay so i am 19 years old, i have not peed myself since i was small. i recently have not been able to hold my pee. i am walking and out of nowhere i have to pee really really bad that i cannot even walk. i peed myself once while i was sleeping, i didnt even feel it until i woke up and a second time as i was walking to my car. i tried my hardest to hold it in until i got to a bathroom but i was unable to even move 3 feet. on other occasions i get the urge to really pee but i leak a bit and am able to continue walking until i get to a bathroom. i have always been able to keep it in and i am scared i have a problem now. please help. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jackie13
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2010
Community Volunteer
See an Urologist about your problem....Hopefully they can help you...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?