Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

i need help, scared to leave house alone.

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I need help. I want to get rid of thinking that i am being observed. I am scared to leave house alone. I am suspicious about male company. I cant maintain close friends. When i feel bad abt somethings, i can go for sleeping fr 24 + hrs without food and water.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 30th, 2011
Sweetheart, I don't think this is going to get better on its own. I think you need to see a behavioral health therapist or psych.

Most people care about themselves so much that they don't even have time to notice the color of your shoes. What color were the shoes of the last five people you saw? See what I mean?

It helps me to learn about other people to help myself. Hang in there, I know what it's like.
|
Did you find this post helpful?