Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

i must be ugly

I havent had a proper girlfriend for 2 years and anything that has happened with girls has broken down quickly. most of my mates have girlfriends at the moment, i'm 23 and when i was in secondary school i was teased for having a big nose and looking ugly. it's so upsetting to see girls on a night out with other guys, y cant i be that guy leaving the club with a nice girl. night after night i leave the club alone and lonely, ppl tell me 2 b confident, but how can i be confident if i cant get girls 2 b interested in me. I've come to the conclusion that i must be ugly otherwise y would i go so long with no female interest when every1 else can get a girls interest easily.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 5th, 2009
Experienced User
Do'nt worry about it, you're not ugly, it's normal; to go long periods with out a girlfriend, i have'nt had one in 4 years.
You'll get a girlfriend when you're not looking, i know in my situation there's a couple of girls who like me, but i'm taking it slow, i do'nt think i want to be in a relationship right now, i could be wrong tho.
As for those who made fun of your nose and such, maybe they were ugly and made themselves feel better by putting you down, happens all the time.
Do'nt worry, you'll get a gf sooner or latter, but i would'nt look for a girl at the club, i never thought that was a place to look for a relationship, take walks, go to the store, take a strole through the park, you'll eventually find a girlfriend worth while.
|

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2009
Supporter
you have to be confident about yourself, if you are you are likily to talk to a women.
did you try to get an account with myspace, facebook, and twitter. these are great ways to meet people. have you tried hotlines, and datelines.
iam a women and when i was your age i went through a dry spot. the hotlines and datelines helped me out a lot.
|

replied September 18th, 2009
This period of downtime is nature's way of saying to develop your personality, interests, and intellect. Those things will DEFINITELY help attract someone to you. I'm 100% positive. Be patient and wait.
|

replied October 6th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with all the above.....If you continue to tell yourself oh am ugly no one will ever want me these negative vibes you carry around with you will stay with you and when you are out you actually look for a girl and we can tell this and your bad vibes come out with it so no one will want to approach you, you need to go out in the mind that you just gonna have a good nite out with the lads and you watch the good vibes of you having a laugh enjoying yourself will shine through and girls will feel like they can approach you and talk to you...give it a try...good luck...jenny
|
Tags: female, nose
Quick Reply