Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

I might be pregnant?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
I had unprotected sex on the second, and fifths day of my 6 day fertility cycle. I had a brown stretchy discharge around 2-3u days later and once or twice I had very light cramping. Now, im about 9 days past ovulation, and the last three days I have had evening heartburn. And once a headache. What does this look like?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2012
In my opinion it doesn't mean anything if you miss your period simply take a pregnancy test. I am not a doctor or a nurse but I am a client advocate at a pregnancy crisis center. I deal with teen pregnancy every day. I give pregnancy tests every day on girls who are late with morning sickness and frequent urination with tender breasts and they end up not being pregnant. I hope this helps and I will be praying for you.
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2012
I have four more days until my period, so i will let you know how it goes. if i get my period, i probably wont test. But supposing i dont, ill take one. I dont seem to have the tender breasts (but i usually do before my period) so could it be like, reverse symptoms? At any rate, I will post results. Thank you for replying! and thank you more so for the prayers!
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2012
Turns out I wasn't pregnant. But im in almost the same situation again. Except I haven't made love on the day I ovulated. Only a few days before this time. I know there always a chance u can be, but me and my fiance are great either way. Im still not on birth control due to a continuance of antibiotics. Got another doctors appt tomorrow so they may say im done with them. If that's the case ill start my bc again.
|