Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

I'm 15 years old and i have back pain ): save me ! DX

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
I'm only 15 years old and i've been getting these back pains mostly the lower back. I was also wondering if having a big butt effects my back pain. Sometimes when i lie down it's always the lower part of my back hurts. I'm not sure if it's normal having my butt lift my back up my lower back.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 3rd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied April 20th, 2011
Lower back pain. I'm only fifteen.
I get lower back pain too. Im 15, I have had it for about 5 weeks now, my dads side of the family suffer from back pain but not until they are much older. I went to see somebody about it and they told me i have an inflamed disc in the bottom of my spine which is pressing on the nerves and this sends shooting pains down my legs when i sit down or bend. MY back does not hurt if I lie down. Lately i am unable to even sit for about 10 minutes without my back hurting which is a massive problem as in school we have to sit for 50 minutes 5 times a day :/ i was given exercises to do, basic stretching, but they havn't helped and my back has increasingly got worse. I am going to go see my doctor (GP) and hope he can do something about it because at the moment im taking 800mg of pain killers twice a day.
|

replied March 19th, 2013
i am 15 years of age and will be 16 soon and i have a pain on my right hand side on my back which tends to hurt when i turn around but this pain every so often comes. i tried to do a back crab @gymnastic and after doing this i had this pain in my back where i was not able to go back as my back will have this tight pulling sensation and it was really uncomfortable. my mother told me to lay flat on the floor and stretch out but it hasn't worked but it just comes back again and i don't know what it is as i have not suffered from this before. so i don't know if i should go see a doctor about it or leave it
|

replied October 9th, 2013
Back pains, hole back mostly spine
i am 15 years old, I've been having back problems for a while now, it doesn't run in either sides of my family and i went to see a doctor about it; he told me he doesn't know what it is so i got x rays done and got the same results. I would really like to know what is causing these pains. i have fairly decent size breast for my weight and i have a decent size bum would that; be any cause ?
|

replied December 2nd, 2013
Im 15. My problem has the same symptoms of Sciatica, its mainly a pain in my leg but its been affecting my back also. To help i sometimes rub warm oil for a couple of minutes in that area, i go physiotherapy to get my posture sorted out and im going for acupuncture soon. I find it so depressing having this problem, i cant walk around as much, i cant lie on my front without being in pain and i cant run anymore. GET HELP!
|