Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I'm ugly,lonely,depressed and never going to have a normal life.

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I can't deal with everything anymore.

I'm 19 and ever since iv started school iv always being hated upon by everyone.I have no friends and never being in a relationship.Part of me thinks it's because I have aspergous syndrome and I'm dyslexia so people can notice I'm different as soon as they look at me.Im also extremely ugly to the point where I can't even go out to public places because people tend to stare at me and give me horrible looks so basically all I do Is stay home and go on my pc all day.

Im never going to have a job because I have extremely bad grades and all Iv being doing for the past three years is going to special need schools.

On top of all that my gran died a few months ago and my bamp is dying from cancer.

I'm never going to have a normal life because of the way I am and look.im never going have friends,never going to find someone who loves because I'm to ugly,never going to drive and always going to look like I have learning difficulties.i cry every day because it's not fair that I'm so unlucky compared to most people.

I don't know what to do anymore
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply