Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I'm scared I'm pregnant ?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
On Saturday, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. We used an NYC brand condom, we put it on correctly. It did NOT break, but he did not pull out before he ejaculated. After he ejaculated we held up the condom to see if anything came out, and nothing did. There were no holes. Also, I tested it with water because sperm is thicker than water, and still no water came out. However, I know condoms are only 98% effective, or whatever the statistic is. Considering I'm only 17, I'm extremely worried that i might be pregnant. Is there any possibility I can be pregnant? Am I overreacting? Please help. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Ggirl07
|

replied February 3rd, 2011
@BlueEyes37
Hm, well, hun, i'm not an expert. But, I highly doubt you are pregnant. Just don't worry about it too much or you'll make your body fake pregnancy symptoms and delay your period. Since you tested your condom, which is a good idea, and there was no rips or tears...i'm really, really sure no sperm went inside you. Agian, i'm not a expert...but, that's just my opinion. n_n
Good luck to you,hunny. And keep using protection!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply