Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

I'm married but miss my ex a lot should i get an annulment?

User Profile
I just got married to a guy i had a crush on since i was 15 and im 21 now hes 28 but before that i was dating my bf of 3 years who i was madly IN love with and we have a kid together now since i got married im thinking i made the wrong choice (we got married on the 8th of this month) and we fight all the time and i cant seem to stop thinking bout my ex but my husband doesnt know cause he has jealously issues and trust issues but its like i cant decide if i love my husband more or my ex but my husband been verbally abusing me and wont let my past go. hes pushing me away making me hate him more and more everyday and wanting to move back in with my ex and start over cause we had a nasty break up cause i cheated which i regret deeply. i know i should follow my heart but im so confused what to do and right now my daughter is in the care of a friend cause of all of this, if i go back with my ex we can have my daughter back who i miss a lot but i dont know if i just want that so she has a mommy and daddy. my ex wasnt bad i just cheated i feel terrible bout and wish i could take it all back, my husband doesnt know any of this im afraid to tell him cause he has anger issues....omg i dont know what to do!! please help!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nonofurbusiness
|

replied July 9th, 2011
Your an idiot! Come on seriously?!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?