Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I'm just confused. Need help.

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I always feel alone, but I'm surrounded by others. I feel that my friends don't really care about me when I go to them for help. It always seems like they overlook my problems. I'm taller, chubbier, and uglier than all of my friends and over the years it has made me feel more and more out of place. I feel like I don't fit in with anyone. I've lost so many friends this past year and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. All of my friends have boyfriends and I'm left alone most of the time. I have realized I don't have as much energy as I used to and I'm sad more than I'm happy. I always feel like I'm doing things wrong and I'm always discouraged. I don't know if it's my lack in self confidence or if I'm depressed? Someone please help me figure this out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 1st, 2012
Experienced User
hey look i know how you feel over there.. you kinda just dont feel accepted? Im so tired and i know i may not make any sense at all but why dont you move on i did. When i realised what was going on with me and my friends i thought i dont need this im going to make something of my life and do it for my self and no body else. Make something set your self a goal and dont care what they think at all. Its not about them its about you. Got to remember you cant run to people all the time cuz only you are responsible for your own actions. So if i can do it you can!
|
Did you find this post helpful?