Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

I'm in love with her. But i don't know if its mutual.

User Profile
Hi. i'm really confused lately. I'm a bi-sexual turned lesbian and my bestfriend is bi. i've been in love with her for years but can't tell if she feels the same. Everyone thinks because we're so close and the fact that we flirt all the time that she likes me. We talk all the time and she tells me she loves me, but anytime anyone asks if she likes me she says we're friends but doesnt actually say yes or no. She is constantly giving me hugs and grabs my sides and things tickling me and playing it off like it wasnt her. When we sit close to each other at school she rests her arm on my leg and blows me kisses in the hall and she calls me babe and love when we text. And if I don't text her for a whole day she'll text me and say she misses me. Even my cousin the first time he met her said she likes me. I don't wanna ruin our friendship but i really want to try things with her. I just wish I knew how she felt about me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2010
Community Volunteer
ask her...its that ez
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2010
its really not as easy as one might think. she always avoids the question. or just says idk about eveything.
|

replied October 22nd, 2010
i think she likes u... she might be alittle afraid to admit it tho... i would suggest u telling her how u feel about her an be persistent about it.. if ull two are really close u should be able to talk to each other about ur feelings... im in a simimlar situation and right now i just feel like likin another girl to see if she'd get jealous enough to accept the fact that she likes me
|