Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

I'm having chest pains often that is accompanied with ear pain.

Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
The last few years I have had random,maybe once or twice a week spells of sharp chest pain in the center and left part of my chest. I originally didn't think much of it until recently as the frequency of the pains has increased. A typical pain session will usually last between 10-20 minutes and then subside but what confuses me the most is when i get these chest pains they are almost always accompanied by the same sharp pain in what feels like my ear canal. What could cause these pains at the exact same time...every time?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper EastCoastGuy
|

replied October 16th, 2010
I am having the same problem. Please let me know if you get any advice. joesue09
|

replied July 15th, 2012
eastcoast guy did you get resolution or diagnosis with your ear/chest pain. have identical syndrome started a couple yours ago and maybe would only get 1 to 2 attacks per year. now i am getting them almost every day sometimes twice a day. i work out very aggressively evry day and really watch my diet.these attacks are very painful
|

replied July 15th, 2012
I have the same neck, jaw, ear, chest pain. I was having a heart cath and as soon as the dr. started he saw my problem. An artery was in a severe spasm and he gave me Cartia XT SR 120 Mg. or Diltiazem CD 120 MG. This is a slow release Nitro. Only one very slight spasm after starting this med.

13 years 6 to 8 month and later...more often I was having these crazy spasm. I think I finally have my diagnosis. Hope this helps!
|
Tags: ear
Quick Reply