Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

I'm curious about this guy.. behaviour set off alarm bells?

I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section. I'm new here and I'm not sure what it is..

There's someone I'm very interested in. I really like him, he keeps letting me down by not showing when we make dates and when I ask him he has random excuses. There's something I noticed about him. Sometimes he keeps asking the same question and without giving you a chance to answer.. it's like he has to know but he keeps pushing for and immediate answer. I'm not sure if he's getting frustrated or if he even knows he's doing it. Even when I had him over he was stating and repeating the obvious. I threw a ball to my dog and he kept saying look he's chasing it, he's chasing it, he's chasing the ball. He doesn't do this all the time but it's noticable. He told me 'he has problems' but he doesn't seem to want to talk about it

I'm not his girl (I wish I was) but I know he contacts other girls and they offer to meet him somewhere for lunch but he doesn't show, he's really unreliable. But there is something really special about him he's so affectionate (If I can get hold of him) and he's a lovely guy.. Can someone help me? Does his behaviour set off alarm bells for anyone. I'd really appreciate it. I don't know if it's just axiety or aspergers or what it could be.. Thanks x
Did you find this post helpful?
|