Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

I'm always tired. Even now - again tired. What can I do?

Hello to everyone,
How can I start? I'm 53, male, 5,11, 280 lb, divorced for 10 years, work 6 days a week, often have to stay overtime. Traveling to work and back takes quite a lot of time - every day around 2-3 hours. Most of the time I work outdoors - I'm a construction site supervisor, so winter and summer are problem, I get quite tired not only because of the job, but of the very high/low temperatures and humidity, as well.
I don't have much free time for exercise or working out, actually since high school I haven't practiced regularly any kind of sport. So I gained some extra pounds. I get exhausted easily, have troubles to sleep at night, sex is getting worse. Tired is now my second nature - in the morning, afternoon, evening. OK, I know I have to take a break. But even when I get some time off work it is difficult to relax - the situation of being with no job and nothing reasonable to do is horribly stressful, I guess my job is my life.
Yesterday a friend of mine, a very good friend from school, was again nagging: "Change your diet, stop the junk food. You have to work out." In college he was a basketball player and still continues to play and coach now. So he talks and talks: "If you don't have time to work out, at least get some vitamins or sort of." And he mentioned a few internet vitamin sites and recommended things like DHEA, fat burners and other stuff, that I haven't heard before, said how good they worked.
So what would you recommend me to take from these sites, the variety of stuff is huge.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Johny3
|

replied February 2nd, 2011
Hi Johny3

I am not familiar with the websites you listed above, but I have been taking multivitamins and I have noticed the difference... not longer needing a nap during the day, I am a mom of 2 kids under 2 years, so I am happy i found this vitamins, maybe you should give them a try
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply