Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lungs and Respiratory Disorders Forum

I keep forgetting to catch my breathe

Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....
User Profile
Im finding it hard to breathe...Forgetting to catch my breath...this morning I went into town to meet my mother and I felt like I was going to faint...I went dizzy...my legs felt like I wasn't controlling them.
And since then I have still been dizzy felt completely weird...taking deep breathes...calming myself down...getting a sharp pain in my neck and down the right side of my chest and my right arm
I dont feel stressed only about this, I have only experienced this once before after taking some antibiotics a few weeks back and I stopped taking them immediately and it stopped after a few hours.
I am not on any medication now...I just feel like Something is wrong with my lungs...

But I dont want to go to the hospital and them turn around and just say oh its stress...Im scared though...
Any Ideas people?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2010
Hi
Any problem that you have concerning breathing should be checked out whether you feel silly or not. Its far more important to make sure you are looking after your health. With the neck pain going into the chest and arm possibly sounds like a trapped nerve or even severely pulled muscle. Have it checked anyway, especially if you are feeling dizzy. Smile

x
|

replied July 27th, 2010
Hi
Any problem that you have concerning breathing should be checked out whether you feel silly or not. Its far more important to make sure you are looking after your health. With the neck pain going into the chest and arm possibly sounds like a trapped nerve or even severely pulled muscle. Have it checked anyway, especially if you are feeling dizzy. Smile

x
|