Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I just sit on the couch sipping water and waiting.

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I know this is the most selfish thing I can think of, but I just miss her so much. I know things will turn out alright with time. But it hurts so bad. I have terrible thoughts that she may be hurt or held against her will. Similar to a separation anxiety I think. She says its just a break, but I feel like it is only leading to the end of our relationship. My girlfriend and I had just talked about marriage only a few weeks ago. We have been together nearly 4 years. I told her we should wait for a javascript:%20save_changes(311169);year or two more, but engagement was a priority. I have also been jobless a while and living on trust-fund. I want to work, but I don't seem to get hired anywhere, ever. I know I am a loser in the eyes of my friends. They have told me so. But I know I can get a job. She, too, has been jobless for a few months, causing us to spend every day together. I can only hope that she is thinking about me the same way I am of her. I have seen her a few times since we decided to "take a break", but still, I think only of her when she is away. Without her here I can barely eat, I have severe stomach pain, I feel sick. What can I do? I don't find anything interesting. I used to love movies, bike riding, hiking. Now I just sit on the couch sipping water and waiting.
Did you find this post helpful?
|