Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

I just need some advice.

Had a girlfriend who I was with and she was my first sexual partner and after she broke up with me, all I ever wanted was to have her back. We have not contacted each other for the last 3 months until I worked up the courage to finally talk to her again in an attempt to hopefully work on things. A few days later she added me on facebook. She always told me that if it was meant to be it will happen. When she added me I first took it as a sign that maybe she wanted to get back together with me. Unfortunately I found out that it was only to be friends and nothing more. I deleted her and now I feel like I have made a mistake. She has broken my heart other times because of this back and forth, but for some reason I always still end up loving her and wanting her back. I don't know why i feel that way, I just do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 11th, 2011
Nobody likes to have their heart broke, you feel like you are going to die...She sounds like she is your first love as well as your first sexual partner. That makes her special to you. We all have had a first love, some are memorable and some...well, lets just say that there had to be a first time, before we can continue on. By what you've said, she sounds like she wants to keep you around in case her other first doesn't work out, (she needs someone to fall back on until someone better comes along)this could happen 5, 6, 10 times..as long as you continue to let it happen. You can say that this is alright, but getting your heart broke every other week or day, can be very trying to say the least. She is not going to change how she feels about you, you can't change her. You can only change yourself and how you react to situations. It is said that Changing the way you respond or react to someone, will eventually change the way they act towards you. Give yourself a chance to meet someone who is going to like you for who you are and respect your feelings. Kick her to the curb, go through the pain, don't go back...always move forward. You will meet someone who is much better than the "heart breaker". She loses because she never took the time to get to know you. ( Hint)She will lose in the end, because she will never let anyone get to know her either.++
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply