Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

I itch when my husband cums inside me...why?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I don't know why I itch each and every time my husband cums inside me. We have been together for 12 years, and everytime that he cums inside me, I get this itch right afterward, and on the inside on my legs. I don't know if it's because I allergic to his cum, or what. Please help! Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristigraham
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2009
Supporter
Do you have any children together? One of the the main results of allergy to sperm is inability to conceive because the woman's body literally kills the sperm. So, if you conceived your children easily, it is doubtful that you have an allergy to your husband's sperm. It is more likely that you suffer from a yeast infection/ thrush, which is common for women and which can be easily treated.
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2009
Supporter
you might be allergic to your husbands sperm. im just guess, but i read a women was itchy, just like you after having sex with her husband.
there are ways that can help you if this is your case.
i m going to private message you the website.
|

replied September 18th, 2010
I observed that I itch when my sperm touches any part of my body as well as my wife also itches when my sperm gets inside of her. Please what is the cause of this and how can it be resolved. We got married recently.
|

replied August 28th, 2012
itchy after contacts
i also have the same situation. i would like to know eagerly how to treat this. Please PM me! Thank u so much!
|

replied September 3rd, 2012
itchy after sleeping with my husband
I also have the same situation and have a bad smell after sleeping with my husband. We dont have children at the moment but we want to have one soon. Can you please help us i realy love him.
|

replied September 3rd, 2012
Community Volunteer
It can be a bacterial infection like BV. The bad bacteria feeds on his semen and grows out of control, causing the bad smell and burning/itching. You may also experience this around your period.

Your doctor can diagnose it and treat it with antibiotics.
|
Quick Reply