Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I heard that sperm dies fairly quickly, so...

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Yesterday a guy put cum on my face and we were kissing. I felt something wet on my vagina. He only came on my face but I am worried his sperm traveled down my belly to my vagina. It was probably my own lubrication. I am just so paranoid I am pregnant. I heard that sperm dies fairly quickly, so logcally speaking, I know this is pretty impossible. I just want to make sure. We didn't have sex either. I am still a virgin, I am just so paranoid of getting pregnant. Also, after he came on my face, can I get pregnant if he fingers me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 6th, 2011
there is no need to be paranoid, although there is a possibility of sperm entering the womb from the outside of the vagina, even from just outside the vagina, it is highly unlikely that it will happen. sperm would not travel from your face to your vagina and get you pregnant. sperm can live 3-5 days although this is in the right conditions, warm and wet like in the vaginal opening and womb so there is no need to worry it is very doubtful that you will become a pregnant virgin when sperm is nowhere near the vagina. it will have been your own lubrication as it is the bodies natural thing to do when you are 'horny'. just be careful when playing Smile
|

replied September 6th, 2011
Ok, yeah I think it was just my lubrication, but I couldn't feel but be so paranoid since I am still a virgin!! and a student. He is sure that he only came on my face but since I felt wet exactly at that moment (and I was closing my eyes while we were kissing), I just wanted to make sure. Thank you so much for your reply. It makes me feel a lot better and really confident that there is no way I can be pregnant.
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2011
Advanced Support Team
Members are already discussing this topic, so we're redirecting this thread. Join the conversation here:
Read This First!...information About Pregnancy