Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

I Have Rotten Teeth, Broken and Hurting

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
Im 19 Years Old. I Have A 3 Year Old Son. I Have Rotten Teeth, Teeth That Are Broken, Teeth That Are In Bedded In My Gums. I Have No Insurance & No Help ! My Teeth Are Hurting Almost Everyday. They Leave Me With Really Bad Breathe. There Horrible. What Can I Do Or What Do I Do ? Help Me Please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 1st, 2012
I searched online and found a dental discount plan for 6.95 a month and you can cancel anytime its called carrington 500 i had to get it bc i was broke and couldnt afford an extraction but with that discount plan it was worth it only cost me $50 to get it pulled
|

replied May 1st, 2012
Or find a dental school they do it really cheap to and sometimes free but i have had horrible times at dental schools but sometimes it what you gta do
|