Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

i have no where to go

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I am a 22 years old boy. I have been through so many things in my life that i can't help my self as not being depressed. I have no good friend. People whom I just met start disliking me in weeks. I really have no idea what can i do about this. Most of the cases people dislike me after first introduction. I mean it’s like no one in the world except for my creator and my parents love me. It may make people think that i am paranoid but it’s not. I always try to make people happy which never works. My face has so many pimples and scars and I just can’t get rid of them. I think its all because of how i look. I m not depressed about how do i look? or how I am? but how people treat me. i never treat any one by how they looks. At this point i m really so tired of being a person like this and just want to go some where I can fell peace and not grounded. But i know the reality which is "i have no where to go".
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper holden_is_i
|

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2009
Hey Bud..
I'm in someone of a similar situation.. but I'm actually scared to meet people.. I don't have real good friends just people who use me.

There will always be someone for you somewheres.. not everybody judges people by looks.. I would also consider you socialize online and meet people that way so they know your personality rather than your looks to begin with.. so you don't get judged:)

Good luck.. !
|

replied January 10th, 2009
Just thinkin the same, what can I say, I have never tried to anger anyone, yet everyday, almost everyone misunderstands almost everything I say.

Sit down and think a moment, your friends, what are thier names? Do you know thier full names, their telephone numbers? If you called them up at 4am would they be welcoming? Would you be?

I would. I've never turned anyone away and I've suffered for it. Like you I have no friends, just people I say "hi" to. If they need help, they turn to me, I am "thier" friend. But they aren't mine.

Sometimes, it is our past, overshadowing us, it seems to want us to push people away, makes us say things we don't really mean, we try to be funny, but it comes out wrong, they misunderstand, because we're not articulate enough to say what we ment. And this fuels our future. The rut, just keeps getting deeper. Recognising this, should free us, but what we really need, is someone, one person, to hold out thier hand..

Well, here is my hand. Use it well, be my friend, I listen good. My name is Martin Booth. I want friends to. Friends are people you can turn to. Not just people, who turn to you.

Take my hand...
|

replied March 9th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
Hi Im the same age as you and in the exact same situation. The only thing thats different is Im a girl. Do you want to be friends?
|

replied July 21st, 2009
quite honestly, i feel the same way; the only difference between me and you is that i actually am very damn fortunate. i love my life, but like you, i just cannot deal with society. there aren't people like you or me or at least enough of them. the majority of people get their understanding of others through various form of media and let me just say that any media is false and a complete 180 degree of what the average person should value. my family values success, i value emotion. where do i go from here? you have loving parents, stick with them, society doesn't matter at all since they cannot change, but you can. you can change in any way you like, in fact, you can change enough to love the society in which you live.
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2009
dont be depressed love unfortunately people are ignorant and have no moral values in life. i have a feeling you will be ok. I honestly never had that issue but i dont go around treating people like dirt its just not in my character im a social butterfly but regret talking to ppl honestly i would be antisocial if i can because people are so stuck on this facade of what the media wants people to be if you need to speak to someone im here. God will be here soon and the world will be much better you have to be stronger and not let peoples comments bother you. Appearance is not everything because the most beautiful girl/guy in the world turn out to be the ugliest beauty is truely skin deep and in the eye of the beholder just because you have pimples does not make you ugly so stop that stop beating yourself down because of other peoples perception you gotta learn not to care about that sometimes Pain is inevitable Suffering is optional love self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward. just be happy for the things you do have the rest will surely come within time. peace and love
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2009
Supporter
omega 3 fatty acids cleared my skin up alone with other things. i also took natures cure which is all herbs and it helped me a lot.
i am years old and i only have one friend that i can trust, and i m fine with that.
when you are depressed your thoughts are negative, so my question to you is how could someone hate you so fast. i dont believe that! maybe they dont care to be bothered, but i dont belieive they hate you for no reason.
|

replied April 5th, 2010
same same
i know this is old but i feel you man, im in the same boat, and im about to set sail in my own journey, letting this f^d up world take me where ever it wants. hich hike around the world. ima bout to to deuce this very minute. hahah goddamn man, i wish i had some placee to go but i guess i got nothing. just keep trucking man, keep pushing
|

replied June 6th, 2010
same
same here but the reality is that i'm ugly inside and i'm also gonna go on my journey cause else it's a dead end.
|

replied July 4th, 2010
i am homless
i dont have any friends my boyfriend wants to throw me out i dont have anywere to go as my familys died i only work for 12 pound a day cant afford my own place , he says he dosent love me any mre and wants me to go he has seen me on the streets before after alcoholl fulled rows. what do i do.....were can i go theirs no homless shelters were i live i dont have any one or any money...
|

replied July 4th, 2010
i am homless
i dont have any friends my boyfriend wants to throw me out i dont have anywere to go as my familys died i only work for 12 pound a day cant afford my own place , he says he dosent love me any mre and wants me to go he has seen me on the streets before after alcoholl fulled rows. what do i do.....were can i go theirs no homless shelters were i live i dont have any one or any money...
|

replied November 30th, 2012
behind the future
The pain of the past or revert of the future steals our identity for all of us. We sulk in our pain because deep within it is us and God that cures our sorrows and hurt. Strength that we have reside only in few and mere blessings are the people who sulk into us and walk away leaving us debt free of their drama and selfishness.
|