Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

I have been on my period for 2+ Weeks, what is wrong?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am a 22 year old female and I have been on my period on and off for 2+ weeks. I have Polycystic Overian Syndrome so I'll normally go 3 months between periods and they are usually fairly short. I am not on any type of birth controle. I will bleed for 2-3 days, then it will stop for a day and then I will start bleeding again. It has been doing this on and off for about 2 weeks (a little more actually). The only thing that's changed in my life is my stress level, but I've been this stressed before and never had this problem before. I am wondering if this could be due to pregnancy? I have a 1 year old daughter so I've been pregnant before, but I dont have any of the signs of pregnancy except for being tired (and I'm moving and working a lot, so that's nothing new). I plan to go to the clinic soon, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some possible answers. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|