Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

I have been feeling nauseous every day for nearly four years.

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
I have been feeling sick, every day for nearly four years. One day I was an energetic little 12 year old, the next I felt horrible. I have been to peadiatricians, natropaths, psychiatrists and so many general practitioners they all started to blur together. After blood tests and many, less desirable tests and going through treatments, corresponding to the results, I still felt the same.

It feels like motion sickness. It is worst in the morning and late at night and after a rich meal or in stressful situations. It gets better in early afternoon but it never completely goes away. I rarely get diarrhea or any other problems like that. Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I have had my period for two years and it is still irregular and i have acne. Antacids had no effect. Antibiotics had no effect. Liver detox, stress relief medication, all kinds of vitamin cocktails, and still nothing. I don't have an intolerance to wheat or dairy and generally don't have any allergies.

Please help me, it depresses me like you wouldn't believe. I gave up going to doctors as it was so expensive and i was tired of feeling like a guinea pig. All I want is to feel like a normal fifteen year old.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 28th, 2012
This is exactly what I get, do you feel like it practically everyday and most of the time it makes you angry because you just want to feel better?
|
Did you find this post helpful?