Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I have become a very angry person lately.

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Hi all.

I just don't know what is wrong with me. I have become a very angry person lately.
I try to emotionally hurt all the people close to me, mainly family. Also i have become so aggressive, when i walk around outside, i just want to physically fight with people. My doctor says that i have mild depression. I had a relationship breakdown a year ago, and to be honest im still not over it, its always on my mind.
I eat and sleep well but i don't go out, i spend all my time in my bedroom, either on the computer, reading books, or watching films. Somedays i feel like talking to everyone and somedays i don't want to talk to anyone.
I hate the person i have become.
Should i pack my bags and go on a long holiday? will it help?
I just dont know what to do!

Thank-you for reading
Did you find this post helpful?
|