Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

i have bad self esteem Am I decent/good looking?

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
For early childhood on, I have a very bad self-view of myself; look-wise.

For the couple of years, I have the feeling people just stare at me. To a point I just wanted to put a hoody on and walk around with sunglasses.

I have random people staring at me, and when I look back they started to smile. Including girls, old people etc. Make me feel so akward, so for couple of years I started to just look at the ground. And try not to look in peoples eyes when I talk to them

I look in the mirror, I see some pimples and bad skin. But its not that bad? I dont know.

Lately I am thinking I am actually handsome, because of this. I really dont understand girls tbh, I had two very short relationships.
But sometimes, when I walk in a public place I feel girls staring at me. One time I walked inside the bus, and a girl instantly turned red and started to play with here hair, because she saw me.

I AM SO CONFUSED! I always know myself as a ugly dude. I have been teased ALOT in my youth.

Am I paranoid??? Or is this real?? And if it is, how do i reconstruct my thinking patron about myself. Because like I said before, having a bad self esteem of my appearance is a standard for me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2012
Especially eHealthy
Sinc17,

Maybe they are looking at you because they think you are handsome, good looking.

But, what other people think of you, is really not your concern. You need to get on with your life.

If you have problems doing that, that you just keep obsessing on what others think, then get some professional help.

Good luck.
|

replied March 11th, 2012
Experienced User
I love you for writting that.

You'r extremly right! I do think too much about what other people think about me. I am always anxious when I am in public places.

Do you got any tips, how I stop thinking about this?
|

replied March 15th, 2012
Community Volunteer
"I do think too much about what other people think about me"

So why are you worry about you???

You have been in a few relationships so you must be doing
something right even if they have been short, they
wanted to be with you.

I really think you are thinking to much.
|