Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

i have an std

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
i've been sleeping around alot recently, its a bit rubbish but i really love it when i get off, everytime they make me cum, i love it. i thought it'd be ideal if i went for an std check because i'd slept with 33 people by then (this was when i was 16) i was sexually active sinse the age of 11. anyway after this check up it was revealed to me that i have an std, i mean i've only slept with 11 of them unprotected, i didn't realise they were that easily caughty. i spread an std to my new boyfriend and i don't know how to tell him, hes pretty much my world but ive cheated on him too, i need your advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 16th, 2009
Community Volunteer
It sounds like you have a sex addiction.
You say,and I quote, " i mean i've only slept with 11 of them unprotected,"...that is a lot in case you didn't realize it.You make it sound like its normal and nothing...Most people do not have 33 partners.That is an addiction.
Also, it only takes ONE person with HIV to spread it and you can easily get it from one ,much less eleven! Your boyfriend is at risk for an STD every time you have sex together and that isn't fare to him.Use a condom.Make him use a condom and BE HONEST with him.He doesn't need to become a victim of your sexual addiction.
I think you need to tell him of your past so that he can get tested for HIV and other STDs . Early detection and treatment could mean the difference between being very very ill or being well.
|

replied June 16th, 2009
okay but he makes me cum over 9000 times.
|

User Profile
replied June 16th, 2009
Community Volunteer
If your pleasure and physical indiscretions are all that matter to you then there really isn't too much any one can do for you or say to you until the bottom falls out and all hell breaks loose...and it will...be very very careful,dear. This isn't a game and orgasms are not life.They feel good but they don't feel as good as AIDS feels bad.And it isn't just AIDS and HIV..its chlamydia,harpies,gonorrhea,syphilis,crabs ,HPV...not sexy at all.This may be shocking but maybe you need to see what your obsessive sexual appetite can do to a person.
SYPHILIS

GONORRHEA

CHLEMYDIA

HPV

AIDS

Still getting off on it? Sexy? Hot? Want to have an orgasm now? And these are the pictures I could show.I couldn't show you what it does to the male penis or the woman's vagina..you best get it together .It isn't a game.You WILL regret this,I promise you.
|

replied July 20th, 2009
dieses are nasty
i think this web site is very useful so now these kids and adults would think twice about doin the nasty it is always good to wait till you are older. then they want to go and blame the world because you want to let ppl stick they thing were they dont belong
|

replied May 3rd, 2012
Wow girl u do have issues!...I went online to show my teenage daughter pics of ppl w stds and stumbled upon this take care of your self...you're body is your temple respect and protect it cuz nobody else will if you don't and o hope u told your bf that's not rite to keep it from him and depending on what you contacted you could face criminal charges for knowingly spreading it
|

replied May 3rd, 2012
Wow girl u do have issues!...I went online to show my teenage daughter pics of ppl w stds and stumbled upon this take care of your self...you're body is your temple respect and protect it cuz nobody else will if you don't and o hope u told your bf that's not rite to keep it from him and depending on what you contacted you could face criminal charges for knowingly spreading it
|

replied May 3rd, 2012
|