Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I hate my self

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
i give up no one likes me no girl likes me not good for anything i hate my self
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2009
I hate my self
Don't hate yourself.....
Of course you are good for something and I'll bet that one day someone will like you. From a Girls point of view it helps if you get to know someone and have been friends with them first.And if you find that a problem then maybe go to a gym, or do something fun to pass the time until that girl finally comes along. When your mood starts to pick up then girls will come flooding in.
If you don't know how to talk to a girl then just ask relatives or friends and I'm sure they'll give you advice!
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2009
Experienced User
is very hard to
Love yourself, without loving others, I do believe you need to stop comparing yourself with all those characters in movies and TV they are not real, we are all needed by us and by God, the Lord love us and we have to love Him, our main purpusoe in life is to worship the Lord, Your time line is needed by all human beings we all interact with each other life and we all are needed buy all of us, to keep living, you are going to have descendents in the future your time line have to continue, think in all people we need you like you need us.
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2009
i can't stop hateing my self its always in my mind
|

User Profile
replied February 19th, 2009
OK then, why don't you just make yourself a nice pizza, hot chocolate and watch your favourite T.V show for the whole day. Soon you will forget your problems.
I do it all the time!
|

replied February 20th, 2009
i have a similar problem
i understand and have similar issue, what i needed is time and thats all.
all i do is after each day i spend an hour or two in darkness playing music almost like meditation. do some 7/11 breathing and enjoy the sounds life does get better as you feel better
|

replied February 26th, 2013
Get used not liking life
I think all of the people who hate life should get together. We probably make up a majority of the people on the planet! This world has become a cruel place where nobody matters unless you are one of the "beautiful" people. I can tell you that the only people who love you are those who think they can get something from you. Mankind is inherently cruel and selfish. I married 2 men who married me because my parents were wealthy. These marriages both ended up in divorce because they didn't realize that my parents were both selfish and didn't want to share their money. My parents never gave me any advice on how to achieve success. In fact, they hated having children and couldn't wait to get rid of us. I have no been dating a guy for 7 years who refuses to get married because I have 2 children. When I ask why, he says because I have potential. What the hell is potential? I'll tell you what it is. It is the hope that he will have a retirement off of my parent's death--assuming I might get something. Let's get real! If you are looking for acceptance from others, it will never happen.
At work, I have done so much work to help others who end up getting rewards with no credit to me. Meanwhile, I end up being the loser employee that nobody wants. People tell us to look to Jesus for resolution, but god does not answer. This is why we hate life because nobody really cares. Guess what? If you want to have someone care about you, make that person yourself. You will not get it anywhere else. Tell others who try to use you to go away. Demand respect from others and make them beg for help and then don't offer any. This sounds cruel, but at last this is reality. Stop allowing yourself to feel bad because of other people who don't deserve your time. You cannot make the world become better, because the world is mostly evil anyway. Nobody is going to look out for you except you. As soon as you face this reality, you will start to feel better. Depression drugs don't take away the pain that you aren't loved. The reality is that nobody loves another except for what they think they can gain...through beauty (which makes others jealous) or through wealth ( which again makes others jealous). Since jealousy appears to be the desired emotion to achieve from others, go achieve this reaction from your own success. Let others wish they were you. If you need to be with someone, then find someone worse off than you and you will achieve the 'so called' love you are looking for. Don"t expect it to last because desires continue to increase to the point where you aren't good enough again. This is life. There are no free rides. There are no rewards...only humility. Maybe this is the goal of th awful life her on earth.
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply