Medical Questions > Relationships > Family Relationships Forum

i hate my father from the bottom of my heart!

i have been 13 years living with my parents and my father treats my brother who's 16 ,my mother and i who's 13 like we're going to have a poor life in the futur.he always put the blame on us and specially me!! he treats us very baddly and when my brother, when he does something wrong he don't encourage him but he insult him and yells at him and spits on him! he always tells us that he is going to throw us from the house one day and crush us and btw i'm a girl! so think! a man who hits a 13 girl!!! i always said bad words about him in my heart and i have always wishes to insult him but he is too scary because if i tell him a bad word he's going to hurt me like nobody ever did!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 25th, 2012
Active User, very eHealthy
Quote:
i always said bad words about him in my heart and i have always wishes to insult

You have good reason to hate your father. But would this do any good? You will be returning hate with more hate.
Does he understand how much pain he is putting you through? Do you have a friend or teacher that you can talk to? Maybe they can help him understand that his behavior is not being helpful.
|

replied April 27th, 2012
i know how you feel my stepfather does the same to me just dont worry you will make it through it i been living with him since i was 5 im 17 now and he still does it
|