Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

I get angry very quickly

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
I am a mother of 3 and have a lovely husband, house and life. I love my children dearly but over the last year and half i have found myself getting really angry very quickly over things that are not that bad. I shout a lot at the kids as they argue with each other a lot. I find that once i have started shouting i cant get myself out of a bad mood. I also stress at my husband a lot and find that when we argue i can hold a grudge for a long time and cant shake myself out of the mood im in. I really hate shouting and im sure the kids hate me shouting to, its starting to really upset me but i cant stop doing it. Is there anything i can do to control this before i am in a mood and start to shout?
Did you find this post helpful?
|