Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

I fell like im not getting enough air.

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I feel like I cant breathe in fully and when i do I fell like im not getting enough air. I dont think its anxiety as im very laid back and have a good life. im 15 and had testicular torsion surgery about a month and a half ago if that is of any help. also it seems as if my bowl movements have been slightly off. i can still breathe fine during sports and running but when just sitting down i feel as if i really just dont have enough air. i will probably visit a real doctor by the weekend if this keeps going on.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
I have a good life,I'm laidback and have occasional anxiety. Anxiety isn't always caused by stress. The breathing issue does sound like anxiety to me,since when your out doing something you can breathe fine. But can't when your just sitting down relaxing. The reason for that could be you distract yourself when your exercising to the point where your anxiety doesn't affect you. Do you have any other symptoms?
|
Did you find this post helpful?