Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

i feel like nobody loves me.

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
ok, so im 16 years old male. still virgin got no luck in love so that's why, got alot of friends though. i think in my head that ill never get a girlfriend and ill die alone and a virgin... so therefore i decided to be a soldier when im old enough so that some people might think "i miss him" but right now i hope that ill be shot and that ill die so that people really will miss me. if that fails ill take a long trip to the US and leave my own country (Denmark) and start a new life away from family and friends, and never come back nor contact them, just leave on some random day without a note or anything. and some day i might come back to see how people have been missing me so they can see how i feel. so they can see how it is to miss something or somebody. i don't want to stay and be there for everyone for no reason. (sorry for my English).
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply