Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

I feel like my nerve endings are inflamed in my body

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
I have burning pain in my outer legs and thighs, i have aching in my rib cage, my joints aches. This pain has been constant for over a year now, thinking it would go away i keep waiting.. Tonight the burning went into my breast and out my nipples like the nerve endings are inflamed. what is this? I will be 60 years old in one month. when i sit my joints settle soreness and I feel the burning. when im in bed i turn over easily because of the pain in my ribs abd legs.. i dont know if this is a link , but a couple years ago my inner thighs started pinching then i'd go into sevier legs craps both legs this pain would draw my toes and feet, all i could do is scream.to describe it would be like a horse is biting hunks out of your inner thighs, and the pain last for at least 5 minutes,this happens mostly if i've worked hard that day.. i now have atrial-fib which i feel is the result of suffering. will someone please tell me whats going on?
Did you find this post helpful?
|