Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

i feel i don't belong in this world

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
i had friends all my life if you can call them friends all my friends stolening or lied to me i have always try to be a good friend and good person and help them i have went out of my way to help them and they all left me alone knowing i had no one but them am i a bad person that no one want to be around me get to no me yes i am a dreamer i want the best friendse ever someone that will be there for me someone that i can be there for the good and the bad i feel like im all wrong that maybe im not mint to be here right now i meant whats that poit of going thorough life feeling alone when you try to do everything right maybe im just not enough i mean come on what can someone really say to you when you tell them you have no friends and you cant make friends and you feel all alone what are they going to be your best friend no it dont work that way because no metter what the say or what the tell you there not you and the end of the day when it all washes away your still going to be alone
Did you find this post helpful?
|