Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

i dont really know if i still like/love girls anymore

User Profile
i am 18 years old i dont know if i really love/like girls but the funny thing is i dated a girl before and i was really in love with her but now i have a new girlfriend and i dont feel anything for her i dont understand.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2011
yeah i went throw the same stuff man. my gf now i love her so much man we havin a baby soon to my xgf i didnt really care for her like if we broke up i would not of cared lol. you need to find the right one.
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2011
man i try so hard with her i dont want to brake up with her cause she love me so much man and i dont like to hurt people
|

replied October 9th, 2011
Ssid,

As much as you're gonna hate this advice, it is the bottom-line truth. You got to let her go if you're not in love with her. If you sit and think on this one, it's kind of selfish to hold on to someone when you're not in love with that person.

You may feel you're not going to hurt her by continuing to date her, but the longer you let it go on for, the worse it's going to be for both you and her. It's just best to man up and tell her the truth.

And yes, she will be hurt by it, but if she's a strong individual, she'll get over it. She'll be hurt even more if she finds out she's in a relationship with you and the feelings are one-sided.
|

replied April 29th, 2011
yeah i had that feelin tooo but if u can pull throw it do it
|

replied May 24th, 2011
It just like not love
|

replied June 20th, 2011
Experienced User
ssid,
You are hurting her more and yourself. Let her go..stop wasting her time.
|
Quick Reply