Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

I dont know what to do :(

Im 20 years old and Ive been dating a girl for a little over a year. Things have went well and she is a very sweet girl. We had a bump in the road a few weeks ago and broke up for a few days but now we are back together and things in our relationship seem to have gotten better. However, I still have very strong feelings for the girl I dated before her. I cant get my ex out of my head. When we broke up it was on good terms and was only due to the distance in which we lived from each other and now we live 3 minutes apart. I dont want to think about her as often as I do and I want these feelings to go away, but they wont. Now I feel like I'm stuck in this predicament and need to make some sort of decision on which i should pursue before I drag this relationship that I am in on, only to hurt the girl I am currently dating even worse. I love the girl that I am currently dating and she treats me very good, but I feel like my emotions and attachment toward the ex are a bit stronger. What should I do???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 28th, 2012
Experienced User
i think you need to take some time for yourself for now until you figure out who you want to be with. You clearly are in love with your ex and if she still loves you then i think you should give it another shot, but no one can make the decision of who your going to be with but you. good luck and i wish you the best!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: attachment, head
Quick Reply