Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I don't want to be alive anymore

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I don't have any support. I don't have a family member, a friend, or even a therapist. I'm completely alone now.

I'm miserable all the time, it never ends. I feel so unbelievably worthless, rotten inside. I never fit in anywhere, i'm constantly trying to prove to other people I'm a decent person but it never works, never. People hate me. Since I could remember everybody has hated me.. my family, my teachers, my classmates, my co-workers, my friends.

I'm so exhausted, I'm tired of it all, tried of getting up in the morning and going through the day feeling like I'm nothing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2011
DEPRESSION CAUSES US TO HAVE WARPED THOUGHTS. LIKE A "SHOULD" STATEMENT. THAT IS A WARPED THOUGHT. NOTHING "SHOULD" BE ANYTHING. EVEN IF YOU FEEL STUPID. TRY NOT TO PUSH OTHERS AWAY. A SUPPORT SYSTEM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO BEING HAPPY. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR THERAPIST? CAN YOU GO GET ONE. I USED TO SAY UGH COUNSELORS HAVE NO IDEA..... I WAS WRONG I NEEDED SOMEONE TO CLEAR MY WARPED THINKING. GET SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE. IT IS NOT WORTH THE RISK OF FEELING HOW YOU ARE FEELING. GIVE YOURSELF A HUG. GOD HAS A PURPOSE AND PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU SEE.
|
Did you find this post helpful?