Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

I did go a week without birth control

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hello,
I have a few questions about my menstrual cycle.
I am sexually active unprotected but I am on birth control.
I did go a week without birth control waiting for Walgreen's to fill my medicine. I was a week late for my period with very light cramps and yesterday I started to have very little light brown discharge. Starting last night I had started bad cramps and brown heavier blood and then this morning the blood has turned bright orange and brown and my cramps have remained the same. I have been vomiting for three days and not able to eat but once a day and not very much. What is wrong with me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 12th, 2017
From the same person who posted this post
I have had a brown and orange period for three days and now I don't have hardly any blood now and egg white discharge with a little tiny bit of blood. What's going on?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply