Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I cant do this anymore

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
im 14, failing school, smoking weed, taking extasy, and very suicidal. i cant do this anymore. extasy is the only thing keeping me happy and it barley works anymore. i have few friends i hate my own parents and i feel like tonight is the night. i need to die now. what is wrong with me???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 31st, 2010
Experienced User
Hey again,

I've posted in response to you before and I'll send a message to your user profile's inbox. So check your messages on this site and take care.
|

replied November 5th, 2010
Hey helpmeliveplease,
Being a teenager is tough your brain is still devolping (So please think about before you do drugs like xstasy that will leave permanent damage) your hormones are going crazy. Remember 1 thing always suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. The teen years are tuff but I know you can get thour them you need to start by being positive look at all the good things in your life. You have a home with parents that I'm sure love you. Your healthy and you know who else loves you more than anything? God I'm not sure what your religion is but don't you know that the devil wants to destroy people he hates us because God loves us and he will use anything you give him to destroy you he'll use your anger and insecuritys he'll tell you lies
and make you feel as thou your nothing you can be in a room full of people and he will convince you your alone.
Be strong in 4 or 5 years all these problems will seem like nothing to you. Just like a strom comes causes destruction but then it ends and sun comes out and things go back to normal the sun will shine for you again your so young there is so man wonderful things in life that you have yet to experience so hang in there it will get better I promise:)
Try looking to God for help pray that he will take away your fears and stress and he will. Give all your cares to him he will resolve them in his perfect way:) It worked for me God Bless Hun Please don't give up!!!!!
Luke 11:9-10
"So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
“These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
|

replied November 5th, 2010
Thoughts About Depression
My name is depression. I am the animal who prowls at the back of your consciousness waiting to devour any joy that comes into your life. I will drain you of your energy and convince you of your complete worthlessness.

I am more dangerous than any enemy you will ever encounter because I take your mind as well as your body. Unlike other adversaries you may oppose, I am the unseen unheard enemy. My tactics are subtle but devastating. I can take you in a room of a thousand people, and make you feel as though you're totally alone. Hopeless, helpless, useless. These are lies I speak in your consciousness to destroy your self worth. If you give me free reign over your mind, I will destroy you.

I will demoralize you to the point that all those you love are affected by my antics. Then I will begin to convince you that the world would be better off without the likes of you. Give me the opportunity and I will convince you that the only viable option for you is suicide. Then those who have been affected by your mood swings, your sadness, your crying and "depression" will not have to deal with it, and you any longer. The devil has found a strong ally in me for we both desired two utterly tear you down in mind and body.

We are not without our weaknesses though. I can be caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain and aggreviated by adverse circumstances. Seek professional medical and psychological help and you can weaken or even destroy me. Above all, do not place you're trust in God. He is the enemy of all the work I do to tear down souls and destroy them. Seeking God's help and relying in God's mercy will weaken me and loosen my hold on you. Good sound medical and spiritual help must be avoided at all cost if I am to have control over your life. Because of this I will try to convince you that you are beyond all help and all hope. Believe me and my grip on you will be ever tightened until I destroy you.
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2011
Depression, Emotional, Confused, I'm Lost In Need Of Guidance
I smoked weed none stop for 8years the most was 10blunts a day, I felt like that was the only thing getting me by day by day and if i didnt have it I would use guys to get it. On the day that i found out i was pregnant i smokes my last blunt and stopped i had my baby daddy around not as much but it was ok. He is an older guy in his 40's I am in my early 20's just beginning life itself. My friends then had abortions, babies, miscarried but i didnt keep in contact with them no im in the situation i would tell them about to get rid of the child if you wasnt ready and noone will judge you, but because of their man makin them believe they would be there some kept their kids and is struggling in their life. I'm struggling with just myself now my boyfriend got me pregnant he hasnt been around like he was in the beginning and i feel like he might have someone else pregnant or might be with someone else. My child is his 10th child so its nothing special to him but me it is because its my 1st child. I told him from the beginning I wanted to wait until I was married or have none at all! So now my head is splitting into decisions of either keeping the baby or not i really dont want to be selfish but im not ready for kids especially to raise one by myself! I'm already 3months and im scared of an abortion I never had one before. I'm scared that i'm gonna regret any choice i make! I feel if i get rid of it i might as well get rid of myself because I dont have a diploma Ive been on general relief for a while now and its not enough to help take care of a child i really dont have a stable home my mom puts me out at times right now she's happy that im pregnant and threaten me to keep it! But that doesnt means shes always gonna be there! God what do I do? I need help ASAP!
|
Quick Reply