Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

I am looking for a friend

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
Hi there!

I have schizophrenia and am looking for any female who is also schizophrenic to become my firend. I am looking for someone with compassion and understanding and who will be able to comfort me. Maybe me and my potential friend can help each other cope with this severe mental illness.

My severe depression and feelings of unworthyness has caused me to try to commit suicide once. The pain is just too much. My loneliness and unemployement are making my life extremely difficult.

Is there someone out there who can help me?

Please...

I feel i can't take it anymore.

Clark236
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2008
Supporter
Hi and Welcome
Hello and wlecome to eHealth, I know I am not the only one here who will be your friend. Depression hurts..................but friends help. This self worthlessness is total BS. You NEED to focus on trying to help others, as in volunteering at an animal shelter or nursing facility. There are so many places, people, animals that could use you........and you'd not have enough time to focus on your own sadness....casue you'd feel the joy of helping soemone/something else. I do this for the animal shelters here! AMAZING how happy you can become! You feel alone and are not presently working, find a nursing home and ask if you can't visit someone who does not have anyone.....read to them, talk to them, get involved in somehting other than thinking about how sad you are............this WORKS! Hang in there new friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied May 27th, 2008
I'll be you new friend
stretch

Let me say first of all that i know just what you going through, but trust me the loneliness will pass.

And i'm here now that you can chat to,
look forward to hearing from you

Peace LOve and New Friendship

Carla x
|

replied May 27th, 2008
Could we please use this website's private messageservice to...
Hi there Carla!!

I am so happy and glad that you are willing to become my friend! Just moments ago I was crying my hart out because I was afraid that I might never make a friend on the Internet. Now it looks like God has answered my prayers.

I don't mean to be rude but could we please use the private message service here on this website to talk to each other? I would prefer that rather than normal emails since it is more private and more fun to talk on this website using the smilies.

If you need any help, feel free to ask me. I will be more than happy to help you!

Many thanks to you and may God bless you Carla!
Werner (which is my real name)
|

replied June 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
You've come to the right place for help and friendship.
|