Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

I AM HIV FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Hello

I am a model my name is Genny, i am from united Kingdom, i am 32 years of age This is Just a short note anyway, i just have a secret to share with all HiV Positive victims, to help them become normal in life again, what i have to say now is not meant to be shared publicly, i have to give everybody here a tip of ice bag, i am once a victim of HiV /Aids but i am totally ok now and become heal, contact me in my email and be blessed and get healed. its terrible being HiV positive i am understand all the turments, contact me here and i will let you know how i became totally free.

Genny
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 4th, 2011
Hi Genny. I'd like to know the cure you are talking about. Please email me. Thank you^^
|

replied January 30th, 2011
Experienced User
hey are you joking?
|

replied April 1st, 2012
DOES THE PARANOIA OF WATING FOR THE HIV TEST ARE MAKING ALL THIS
kenai1

well my story is this, two an a half mnths ago a sleept with 2 diffrent guys im a man.

the first one was with a condom y penetrate him and he did to me to but with a condom it dint

lasT for more than 15 min the funny part its that he put a anestesic creme in my but and the cream was his,

but before that with the same finger he put the cream on his butt to (THATS THE PROBLEM ) and my concern.

we dint kiss he gave me a blow job to without a condom he was a complete stranger.

the second one i penetreate him but he dint penetrate me i dint las for more than 5 min y use a condom

also he gave me a blow job whitout the condom, but i did use protection before penetrating him, we dint kiss

8 days later y get dirrhea but not chronic, crazy bowels, exesive gas , reflux , after a month all of that left

exept the diarrhea, and came another symptom i felt confused like i was gone pass out, dry mouth exesive hunger,abdominal pain allergie a little bit of asma ,my nervios system its crazy always chaky , i feel like c**p

ahh the limph node of My left arm got swollen a litte bit , my knees are weak sometimes hurts a little bit

i dont have fever rash night sweats , i did have a litte bit of sore throat yesterday and a tinny ulcer in my mouth but just a small one. im going crazy, the stress is worse tha the desease. im very scare i did one test 35 days after the possible infection it came negative, two weeks from now is the 3ER month test im stress out

DOES EXIST THE CHANCE THAT I DID CATCH THE HIV VIRUS ?
|