Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I am having alot of symtoms, could it be pregnancy??

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
OK I have been having sex with the same man for 2yrs and 5mths unprotected,We stop using condoms for about 2mths in June and July of 2010 then I went to jail August 12 2010 for 25days. When i came home Sept 5th 2010 we've had a lot of sex never using a condom now listen I had to go back to jail Oct 14 2010 for 24 more days and when i went they gave me a pregnancy test but never told me if it was positive or negative so i assumed it was negative because they didn't put me with the pregnant girls.I slept and ate my entire time I swear nothing else I literally slept my time away only getting up off my bed to eat, shower or use the phone, I slept all day and was up all nite. I got out Nov 6 2010 and we've been at it again. But if you look at the dates besides the time i was in jail we've had unprotected sex and he doesn't believe in pulling out, i know ladies, he's nasty,lol (oh and if u wanna know i had to do jail time for driving without license nothing too bad) It is now Nov 18 2010, Now i have been experiencing quite a few things but first mind you, my periods have always been irregular since i was a teenager, I bleed maybe 4 times a year, the last time i bled was maybe in June. About a month ago I was having strong, very strong breast pain, they were hurting very bad, to where i couldn't lay on my stomach, i did a lot of complaining but after about a week the pain went away. I have been experiencing a lot of nausea and dizziness,I'm tired and sleep a lot but I'm also a very lazy person pregnant or not.Lol If I'm climbing a lot of steps and carrying heavy objects i get really tired and sometimes have to take a break and sit down or drink water, my breast are growing and are heavier than usual, recently i had my boyfriend adjust my straps. I've always been small in that department but they are getting larger and heavier, i assumed because my boyfriend sucks on them. Sorry ladies but I'm trying to keep it real here giggle . I urinate a lot more than i used to but i also drink a lot more water than i use to so that could be the reason, Now yesterday morning me and my boyfriend had sex twice, soon as he left for work, i got on Face book for 5min and instantly got hot and cold flashes at the same time, my head ached, my stomach felt very upset and i felt i was going to puke, i ate and drank some Thera Flu and fell asleep,today i feel just fine, I'm so confused ladies please help me figure out whats wrong, I am 25yrs old and never been pregnant, have no clue on what it feels like, if you saw me you would say i was prego because my stomach says so, If i am tho i believe i am a few months, i believe i may have gotten pregnant in the beginning of Sept or in that month but I'm a small girl well not that small I'm 5'9 Ive been 140pds for last two years now I'm 160, and have always had a little pooch(stomach) lol but its protruding past the pooch, my 29yr old sister who is trying to get prego and recently lost her baby told me I look like I'm pregnant but i ignore people because i think like "well maybe I'm just bloated on top of my pooch". because I eat all day everyday and i do mean all day, its like i never get full. Constantly thinking of what to eat next. I mentioned to my boyfriend i could be pregnant and he said he was going to buy a prego test after work, i told him no because i think going to the doctor would be better. What do you think i should do and what do you think my problem is, if I'm not prego do you think the doc could tell me why my stomach is getting bigger, could something bad be wrong with me??//could they do a ultra sound even if I'm not prego. I'm scared and need some advise from those who are going thru the same thing or who has been through it before....HELP ME OUT LADIES WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|