Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

i am feeling like i am floating

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
dear sir, before some days suddenly i feel like my room is spinning around me. then i got rest. after rest my feeling like my room is spining around me had finished but after this i am feeling 24 hours just like i am floating. like i am on the sea boat which is floating on water. at night i feel like my bed is floating and whenever i walking on the ground or road or walking on the street then i feel like earthquick. i am very confused. please solve my problem. Question thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
it could be an inner ear problem causing u to feel like u r moving when u r not. if u can see a dr then that would be advisable
it may also go away on it's own
good luck
|

replied July 10th, 2011
yes u have an inner ear disorder. you need to need to start vestibular rehabilitation therapy ASAP. look it up and look up dr. timmothy hains dizzy site, they have priceless information on there. good luck, stay strong and avoid alcohol and all stimulants permanently. the fact that this happened means ur labryinth is damaged and u can never indulge in the above or you will relapse the condition. It is called de-compensating, all your symptoms will come back so eat right. eat very healthy and do you vestibular VRT exercises immediately. you will get better, please listen cuz the longer you wait the worse it will get.
|
Tags: TMJ
Quick Reply