Medical Questions > Relationships > Family Relationships Forum

I am abusive by being obsessive and possessive

I am obsessive and possessive and it is killing my relationship. I am looking for advise and direction before I loose it all. I have a loving fiance with an incredible 11 yr old son whom I adore. I have been using these forums to get advise and read about other peoples successes and failures. I am wondering if there is a hot line I can call when I start to feel the heavy weight of insecurity and/or the beginnings of feeling jealousy. I am already started on the path. I know it is a long road and there will be difficulties along the way and I would like to collect all the tools, knowledge and support I can find to help me along the way. I am admitting the severity of my problem and I know there is only one person who can fix it and that is me. Please any advise or feedback is welcome. Thank you for all the support and stories it makes all the difference.
Dnat out~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Congratulations! You are on your way to your total happiness, as you admit that the problem stems from inside of you. You will need professional help for this-not from the internet- and believe me, you are going to love it!
|

replied April 10th, 2012
What type of professional help would anyone suggest? I am anxious to get rolling:).... The stress is making me loose sleep... I am tired!
|