Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

I almost feel like It's a bladder infection?...

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
I've had a bladder infection before, what I have now feels similar except there is no burning I just constantly have to go to the bathroom. Every time I lay down I toss and turn and end up getting back up to go to the bathroom, I can't seem to figure it out. I am in pain and can't go #2 either, anyone know what it might be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 24th, 2009
if cranberry juice isn't working I would get an STD screening. I had these same symptoms before and turns out my bf had chlamydia.

I used protection and we only had sex twice and I managed to catch it. They can test it easily and give you a shot on the upper part of your butt(about level to your tail bone incase you're wondering how much of your butt gets exposed. and sometimes you still get prescribed some antibiotics to make sure it's gone.
|

replied June 25th, 2009
also by cranberry juice I mean the REAL stuff and not the cocktail juice. You can also buy cranberry pills
|